Sunday, January 3, 2010

Titlee

24 DEC 2009
christmas eve~
Oh , Merry Christmas everyone !
Wish you all had a change to enjoy and spend it with loved ones during this X'mas yeah :*)
In the afternoon, yamcha session with vinz,xiaogui&venez;

Around 8pm,
gino came pick me up went to BBQ @ Jesslyn's house for christmas eve celebrated,
Let's the pictures do talking ;


their nerdy time :D




goupiee picture :]
Truth or dare-ing, gino&zenwen kena many time,
I take some video while we're playing truth or dare, all the videos are so funny.
I want to share with you all , but they don't allow me to post up
so it is too bad, Ahahaha !
After truth or dare, xiaoj and zenwen talked Ghost Story,
you know what, we listened ghost story at midnight it is damn scary okay! =X
Almost 3pm then we went back home,
I had a really nice christmas eve with them, Love ya (:

PMR results day~
my results are bad, real bad! :S

25 DEC 2009
IS CHRISTMAS!

afternoon went shopping with bii @ KLCC
night went dinner @ auntie house

28 DEC 2009
Day out with bii @ 1U


30 DEC 2009
Day out @ KLCC

we watch Alvin and the chipmunks II ;

This movie really funny and the chipmunks & chipettes absolutely adorable,
the songs are really cute and nice to listen too, I was hoping they would have part 3!
The chipmunks i like the most is Theodore, He is so so so CUTEEE!
OH YEAH!
Happy Birthday to my best friend - LAU WEI LING!
hope ur wish come truee~

31 DEC 2009
Day out @ Sungei Wang


haha first time tied up all my hair~
bii laugh until stomach pain =.=!

No comments: