Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Ice Skating


clip up hair :/

Today went Sunway Pyramid again with my sis and elizabert
12.30pm reached there~
then wait for sis's friend emily,
while waiting for her to turn up
we when to arcade play the basketball game
&& i spend 30 bucks on that game! siaoo right?
LAST, sis's friend ffk-ed her -.-

2.37pm
went skating costed me RM21
skate
skate
skate
suddenly Mr Sky called me

SKY: lydia im on the way to your house fetch you out for movie
ME: what?! im at Sunway Pyramid now
SKY: do what there? i not tell you i will call you out for movie meh?
ME: im enjoying myself now! im skating. cheh, i tot you joking ma.
SKY: skating? since when i joke with you before?
ME: ya skating. lalala you now at where?
SKY: im on the way to Sunway. so meet you at the skating there okay?
ME: oh okiee!

Mr Sky reached here around 4pm
he went to cinema booked for the "JUMP" movie
then he go skating with me
then i pui him eat hotdog for his lunch
then we skate until 8pm
i didnt even fall :D
*actually i learn skating before. hehehe
kelian Mr sky, let me make him drop for 5 times HAHAHA
his leg get blister too HAHAHA


9pm elizabert mama fetch her and my sis home.


me and Mr Sky went Shogun buffet eat our dinner
then
we watch " JUMP" movie

then
back home at 12am

tired~
good night ♥

No comments: