Wednesday, February 24, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

24 FEB
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
Yes, Finally I'm sixteen! I hope it will be a sweet sixteen for me this year :)
Last night , chris and all bought me to feeling cafe celebrated at 11.30pm after i tuition,

*making wish

*at nick`s house gamble

21 FEB
An early birthday celebration at La bodega@Pavilion ! It was very simple, but very special ! My actual birthday is on wed ! (24th February) and the actual day itself, lots of people is studying and working, So milk&wei them planned to celebrate earlier with me on Sunday, I'm very happy and touched that you all came during that day, it meant a lot to me! For those who can't make it it's okay,because i knew that you're busy for working :) Teehee*

HAPPY early BIRTHDAY TO ME :)

*they forced me to do that :/

20 FEB
*i damn love this hat :X

Went to support STORM group .
guy beside me is Chin Wei :D

No comments: